Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Went for my baseline scan and bloods.  The Good: my uterus looks great, three lines clearly visible and some little follies were visible!  The Bad: I have a 2.7x1.7 cm cyst.  The UGLY:  The cyst must be drained asap!
My bloods showed elevated E2 so, this combined with the juicy cyst had both the clinic here and Dr Shivani asking to have the cyst aspirated asap.  It seems a cyst can be called "functional" which can mess with your hormones, thus, driving up my estrogen. 
As of very early this morning my nurse at the clinic has made the arrangements & as of Thursday early morning I will be cyst free! 

6 comments:

  1. I had cysts and better to get rid of them before they rupture like mine did and had to have ovary removed. Just one small step in having another baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kerrie! That sucks, but trust me all will be well. I remember my2nd try and i had a cyst,i cried all over Dr. Yash and said its point less now..lol. And they retrieved eggs as normal, so everything works itself out woman!! STAY POSITIVE, easier said than done i know.

    Praying for a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just found this blog - best wishes on this second journey!!! Good luck on Thursday with cyst. Thinking of you for this second trip and wishing you great success!!!! Best wishes, K&J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Kerri!! Hang in there!!! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - hope everything is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It just can't be smooth for you guys can it?!? So glad Dr Shivani is on your side and just so damn good. Super, super happy (but jealous) to read that your sister is off to Delhi with you. Mark and Cailyn will do just fine, as will you. L xx

    ReplyDelete